Jewellery Care Tips
Our jewellers try their best to meet the high standards of quality by passing through many critical quality checks in the workshops. However, these care tips are advised to maintain
- Keep jewellery in a safe, airtight and moisture-free place and away from heat sources like sunlight and radiators.
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products such as perfume, hair spray, makeup and other abrasive products.
- Avoid wearing jewellery while in the shower, bath, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and swimming pool.
- Remove jewellery while cleaning, washing or doing household work.
- Corrosive substances cause visible discolouration and destructions and avoid direct contact with these substances such as soaps, air fresheners, bleach, shampoos, cleaning products etc.
- Always wear jewellery at the last after getting ready to avoid direct impact of perfumes, hair spray, makeup and creams.
- Take care of jewellery after each time wear by cleaning with a soft cloth.
- Clean and dry jewellery thoroughly if exposed to water or moisture.
- If you are looking for asian jewelry, Indian jewelry, Asian jewelry , Gold plated , Silver plated and wanted bespoke or casual jewelry then visit our bridal sets page.
- For casual jewelry such as bracelets , malas , earrings, Jhumer , tikka , see our mala set and mala page.