Our jewellers try their best to meet the high standards of quality by passing through many critical quality checks in the workshops. However, these care tips are advised to maintain quality:
- Keep jewellery in a safe, airtight and moisture-free place and away from heat sources like sunlight and radiators.
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products such as perfume, hair spray, makeup and other abrasive products.
- Avoid wearing jewellery while in the shower, bath, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and swimming pool.
- Remove jewellery while cleaning, washing or doing household work.
- Corrosive substances cause visible discolouration and destructions and avoid direct contact with these substances such as soaps, air fresheners, bleach, shampoos, cleaning products etc.
- Always wear jewellery at the last after getting ready to avoid direct impact of perfumes, hair spray, makeup and creams.
- Take care of jewellery after each time wear by cleaning with a soft cloth.
- Clean and dry jewellery thoroughly if exposed to water or moisture.
These care tips are for all types of jewellery including all our products. If you want to know more please read our articles on jewels.